Products & Services Offered
We specialize in the design and manufacture of:
- Static Pressure vessels made from ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Large Capacity Gas Storage Vessels constructed to Australian and Overseas Codes
- Headers for Power Industry
- Pipe Spooling – small to medium sized Projects
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers – small to very large units up to 200 Tonnes fabricated weight.
- Large Process Vessels and Columns, which can be supplied fully dressed with insulation, platforms and
ladders, pipe spooling, instrumentation and electrical fit-out to save time and cost of work that has generally been completed on site
- Self Bunded Tanks, (Diesel, Aviation Fuel, Ethanol Storage)
- Skid Mounted Systems, complete with spooling, instrumentation and electrical fit-out.
- A Standard Product Range of Air Receiver Vessels from 157 litre to 5392 litre capacity
- A Standard Product Range of Above Ground and Underground LPG Storage Vessels
- We repair and replace existing pressure equipment (Exchanger Bundles and Vessel Components)
- Large or complicated fabrications with tight manufacturing tolerances or welding of difficult materials.
- Heat Treatment of Materials – Stress Relieving and Annealing operations on fabrications that can fit inside our furnace which is 5500 x 6000 x 18,000 long
Large Capacity Gas Storage Vessels constructed to Australian and Overseas Codes
Fusion-Weld is one the leading Australian designers and manufacturers of above ground and buried C02,
LPG & Anhydrous Ammonia Storage Vessels, offering vessels with the most up to date and comprehensive range
of control equipment to the Australian market.
Fusion-Weld will joint venture with Process designers and Lummus Technology to offer under our banner to Clients a complete turnkey design and manufacturing package on a Skid Mounted System, complete with Process Vessels, Exchangers, Interconnecting Pipe Spooling, Instrumentation and Electrical fit-out, with on site installation and commissioning
We have extensive experience on the manufacture of Skid Mounted systems required for:
- Gas Compression
- Gas Purification – Absorbent based (not Glycol based)
- Gas Separation – CO2 Recovery; Gas Drying; Small Package Skids
- MEA Plant – Using Kock Glitch for Column Design