Vessel Design and In-Service Inspections
In-service inspection of pressure equipment as nominated in AS/NZS 3788 is a mandatory requirement of the WH&S Regulation Act 2011 and pressure equipment owners are obligated to comply with this regulation.
Why choose Fusion-Weld Engineering
- We are AS-NZS ISO 9001:2008 accredited pressure equipment designer and manufacturer .
- We have over 18 years experience in design, manufacture and repair of pressure equipment.
- Design facilities form an integral part of the pressure vessel and heat exchanger manufacturing
activities at Fusion-Weld.
- In-house design engineers that can evaluate your Plant Equipment using various engineering Software.
Fusion-Weld provides an independent, experienced, ethical, quality, periodic in-service inspection and certification service to the owners of pressure equipment.
Our Inspectors are certified with the Australian Institute for the Certification of Inspection Personnel [A.I.C.I.P]
Pressure equipment owner’s responsibilities includes the establishment and ongoing maintenance of a management system that ensures the continued integrity and safety of their pressure equipment and that it is in accordance with the Standard AS/NZS3788 Pressure Equipment In-Service Inspection
Services Offered by Fusion-Weld
- AICIP accredited In-Service Pressure Inspector with extensive practical workshop fabrication, on-site construction and maintenance experience.
- The establishment of a pressure equipment management system where non exists
- Inspection and remedy and repair reports
- UT Material thickness check & review against design parameters to establish remaining life of Equipment
- Remote visual inspection using both flexible and or articulated cameras to view and
record areas that are otherwise inaccessible for inspection
Our Areas of Expertise
- Inspection and report on all new Pressure Equipment under construction at Manufacturers Works.
- Inspect and prepare report on all Pressure Equipment within the Plant at the Commissioning Stage.
- Inspection and report on existing pressure equipment and life cycle evaluation.
Periodic In-Service Inspection of:
- Compressed Air Receiver Vessels
- Deaerators & Feedwater Vessels
- Water Heaters
- Auxiliary Vessels
- Laundry Boilers
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Pressure Vessels
- Laundry Boilers
- Process Pressure Vessels including Columns
- Above Ground Bulk Storage Tanks (LPG, C02, Ammonia) and Hoppers
- Buried or Mounded Bulk Storage Tanks
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Fired Heaters and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Transportable Pressure Vessels
- Pressure Piping Systems
Pressure equipment inspected in accordance with the Design Verification Codes:
AS1210 ; AS1228 ; AS3920.1; AS4041
EN Pressure Equipment standards
ASME VIII Div 1 and New Zealand Code of Practice.
Pressure Equipment Hazard levels: A, B, C, & D